Terms and Conditions: Ballettonet and Save Your Sole
BALLETTONET AND SAVE YOUR SOLE SOCIAL MEDIA COMPETITION
Conditions of Entry
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter is Ballettonet located at PO Box 5138, Blackburn VIC (Promoter).
- This competition is open to all Australian residents. Directors, management, employees, officers and contractors (and their immediate families) of the Promoter or of the agencies or companies associated with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The competition commences on 4 May 2017 at 7:00, and concludes on 14 May 2017 at 11.59 (Promotional Period). All times are AEST.
How to enter
- To enter, participants must, during the Promotional Period, submit the competition webform and sign up to receive Ballettonet and Alex and Ani newsletter and communications updates.
- The judging will take place at Ballettonet located at PO Box 5138, Blackburn VIC.
- The winner will be judged on the creativity and originality of their entry and is subject to the discretion of the judging panel.
- The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and binding on each person who enters. This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on merit. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be notified by email on 15 May 2017.
- If the prize is not claimed by 20 May 2017 the winner was notified, the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid and the Promoter reserves the right to conduct further judging at midday on 21 May 2017 at the same location as the original judging as are necessary to distribute the prize.
- If any redrawn prize is not claimed by final day of the month, the prize will be forfeited.
- Two winners will receive a Ballettonet and Save Your Sole prize pack valued at $400 including the following:
- 1 x Ballettonet $200 gift voucher
- 1 x Save Your Sole $100 gift voucher
- 2 x Save Your Sole Shoe dust bags RRP $22
- 2 x Save Your Sole clear Sole Stickers RRP $16
- 2 x Save Your Sole Pure Lambswool insoles RRP $14
- The gift vouchers can be redeemed online at ballettonet.co and saveyoursole.com. Prize cannot be redeemed at Ballettonet pop up stores and Save Your Sole concept stores. Full prize value does not need to be used in a single transaction, any outstanding credit will be retained on your voucher. Voucher expires 30.06.2017 11:59pm AEST. Promo is one-time use and cannot be combined with other offers. All fields on the entry form must be entered and valid email address supplied. Winners will be contacted at this address. eMail valid for one entry only. Voucher is not redeemable for cash. By entering, you understand and agree that in giving Ballettonet this information you will be entered into both the Ballettonet and Save Your Sole databases to receive ongoing marketing communications.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any eligible entrant where the Promoter believes that the entry or the entry process has been tampered with or where any entry has been submitted not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any lost, late, misdirected claims or correspondence due to incorrect entrant information.
- If the prize is unavailable, the Promoters, in their discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without notice, to cancel, modify or suspend these terms and/or this promotion in whole or in part, including, but not limited to in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Promotion is compromised, subject to any written directions from the various lottery departments and without liability to the participant.
- The prize cannot be assigned, transferred, redeemed for cash, or substituted except by the Promoter who may at their sole discretion, subject to the relevant state authorities, substitute any prize with one of comparable value if the advertised prize is or becomes unavailable for any reason. The Promoter will not replace any lost or stolen prizes, or take responsibility for any broken products in the delivery of the product or after it has been delivered. It is not the responsibility of the Promoter to insure any products.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner (inc. photograph, film, and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited time without notice or remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using any prize.